Eliminate Rewrites, Strengthen Communication & Improve Productivity With America’s #1 Clear Writing System
VanWrite’s Clear Writing System helps everyone in your organization produce clearer, shorter communications in plain English. VanWrite provides an enterprise-wide communications standard that strengthens communication, improves productivity and eliminates aimless rewrites.
Linda Vanderwold, America’s #1 clear writing coach conducted primary research to define weak and strong business writing. She discovered that most business writers spend very little time planning their documents; instead, busy business writers start writing, and then get caught in the vicious, costly rewrite cycle. In response, Linda honed her observations and formulated a very easy-to-take cure for the business communicator’s pain. In fact, this friendly cure inspires VanWriters to look forward to editing and writing tasks, instead of dreading them! The VanWrite Clear Writing System is based on actual business documents, not academic theory.
With VanWrite, your organization discovers how to:
- Develop clear, consistent, and measurable communication skills
- Strengthen weak writing
- Empower writers and reviewers
- Save staff and management time
The three-part VanWrite Clear Writing System combines High Impact Thinking With Sentence Aerobics and Sentence Aerobics Coach editing software to measurably improve office writing.
- Part 1: High Impact Thinking gets in front of the writing to save time. Staff receive the tools they need to:
- Quickly capture ideas and information
- Organize and prioritize what they capture
- Clearly communicate their thinking
- Obtain consensus and/or approval
Managers embrace High Impact Thinking because it is quick, effective, and often eliminates the need to write documents at all! Staff rejoice because they receive clearer assignments and use High Impact Thinking to obtain approval for their content before writing the first sentence.
- Part 2: Sentence Aerobics® shows staff the power of writing with Reader Comfort in mind. They discover the three VanWrite principles for clear communication that engage the reader. Because Sentence Aerobics is an editing method, managers and staff use it to:
- Objectively discuss writing strengths and weaknesses
- Reliably target and strengthen weak writing
- Measure improvement
Managers often ask if Sentence Aerobics is also effective for technical, scientific, or medical writing. VanWrite always responds YES; clear writing is a universal process that applies equally to government, military, technical, scientific, medical, legal, and all other fields.
- Part 3: Editing Software – Because the VanWrite editing software is objective, we were able to create software that implements the editing principles presented during Sentence Aerobics training. After class, clients use Sentence Aerobics Coach editing software as their personal editing coach every time they write. VanWrite training is far more effective than other writing programs because VanWrite delivers a proven method supported by post-class reinforcement every time staff write. VanWrite Clear Writing training is available as an onsite or online business writing program. Click here to contact us about these better writing programs.